Nov. 14-15, 2019
Tommy Douglas Conference Center
Silver Spring, Md.
At a Glance
Convention starts mid-morning
Convention continues with awards luncheon/ceremony and evening closure
Highlights will include:
• Digital skills
• Social media for beginners, experts, and everyone in between
• Peer-to-peer skillshares
• Exemplary storytelling
• Networking and support for all levels and types of strategic communications
On-site at Tommy Douglas Conference Center, 10000 New Hampshire Ave., Silver Spring, MD 20903. Regional airports are Reagan National and BWI.
• $179 single (one king or queen bed, one guest)
• $269 double (two queen beds, two guests)
Room rate includes:
• Daily breakfast and dinner, both in the dining doom
• Access to fitness center, lounge, recreation room, business center and self-parking
Call (240) 645-4000 or email email@example.com and refer to the “International Labor Communications Association room block.” Reservations must be made by Nov. 1, 2019. Please indicate arrival date, departure date, bed type preference (if any) and any special guest room needs at time of reservation request. A deposit equal to one-night’s room rate is due with each reservation. Failure to cancel a guaranteed reservation at least 48 hours prior to arrival of the reservation will result in forfeiture of advance deposit or one night’s room and tax billed to the credit card or master account.
Just a click away right here.
Sponsorship and Journal Ads
Journal ads can be purchased on the registration form or individually here.
Please stay tuned for the full agenda and prepare to join your colleagues for an enriching convention.